Solid timber core composite doors
Utilising a hybrid design for enhanced security, thermal performance and aesthetics, composite doors from The Window Clinic are some of the best performing currently available on the market. Suited to both traditional and modern properties, a solid timber-core composite door from our range can help to enhance the look and feel of your home.
Impeccable thermal and acoustic insulation
A solid timber-core makes our composite doors some of the strongest available. It also makes them incredibly thermally retentive: this means that it can help to reduce how much warmth is lost from your home, saving you money. The excellent insulation properties of our composite doors also makes them perfect for reducing noise pollution: a problem in most London homes.
Secured by Design accredited
Secured by Design accredited, our composite doors have been put through a series of stringent tests by the police to prove that they afford the highest levels of security. You can be sure that a composite door from our range will provide your home with the highest levels of security.
- Available in a versatile range of designs, styles and colours to match your requirements
- Hybrid materials for enhanced performance
- Exceptional thermal and acoustic insulation: perfect for reducing noise pollution and energy consumption
- Solid timber core provides superior thermal insulation and security
- Multipoint locking for additional security
- Secured by Design accredited for added peace of mind
- 18 different colour options available, inside and out
- A large range of customisable hardware to choose from, including options such as handles, locks and custom glazing