London sash window specialist
At The Window Clinic we’re specialist installers of sash windows. Combining traditional elegance with modern practicality, the classic design of sash windows makes them well suited to the looks of traditional homes. Sash systems from our range combine modern energy performance with authentic heritage window features, such as deep bottom rails, putty line glass lines and decorative sash horns. Replace your old sash windows with bespoke timber sash windows or replica uPVC windows, to maintain your property’s traditional aesthetic.
Traditional vertical sliding design
Utilising a traditional vertical sliding sash design, sash windows from The Window Clinic combine an authentic heritage aesthetic with modern levels of energy efficiency. Available in easy to maintain uPVC, and stunning traditional timber, sash windows from The Window Clinic are suited to a range of applications, in a range of different properties.
Secured by Design accredited
All of the sash windows in our range are Secured by Design accredited, which means that they offer exceptional levels of security. Police-run, the Secured by Design scheme tests the security properties of home improvement products, to ensure that they offer the highest levels of protection. A product that has been accredited Secured by Design is one in which you can place your place your complete faith.
Customisable, traditional hardware
We offer a range of traditional hardware and furniture with all of our sash windows, so that you can create the perfect window for your property. With a large range of authentic ironmongery, sash cords, sash horns and pulleys to choose from it’s never been easier to match a sash window to the look of your property.
- Traditional vertical sliding sash opening action
- Deep bottom rails, putty line glass lines and decorative sash horns for enhanced traditional aesthetics
- Manufactured using precision engineering for improved thermal performance
- Beautiful heritage aesthetics, perfect for heritage homes or properties in conservation areas
- Secured by Design accredited: superior security
- Woolpile covers enhance the slim sightlines of the sash unit
- Travel restrictors limit how far window opens, improving safety
- Pre-tensioned window balances for 10 years guaranteed maintenance-free performance
- Available in a wide range of colours to suit your needs
- Choice of authentic woodgrain foils
- A wide range of customisable furniture, locks and handles available
- Customisable traditional handles and ironmongery
- A wide range of horns, pulleys and ropes to choose from
- Travel restrictors for improved safety
- WER rated ‘A’ for energy efficiency
- Double glazing supplied as standard for better thermal retention
- Option of triple glazing for enhanced thermal and acoustic insulation